Interview

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Hey all!

Thought I would give you an outfit that would be perfect for any kind of interview. I wore this to my job interview in May.


I choose a fitted peplum top that is a dark gray. I don't care for the cap sleeves on my shirt so I paired it with one of my new kimono's and both of these I got from Wet Seal+. I don't recommend wearing jeans with a lot of holes in them but if you were interviewing for a store associate position and that is the style of most of their clothing then just make sure it is tasteful. My manager liked my jeans and even said what I wore was perfect to wear to work. Finally I really wanted to show off these flats because they are bright and fun for spring/summer. Adding a pop of color to my outfit and the eye draws to them. Making instant conversation. I also added a subtle statement necklace to tie in my whole outfit.

Enjoy this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori






Shirt- Wet Seal+// Jeans- Charlotte Russe+// Kimono- Wet Seal+//
Shoes- Charlotte Russe// Necklace- Francescas//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan