Countdown

Friday, July 15, 2016

Hey all!

Can you believe how fast we're going through July? I am not complaining though. I need to be back in school and feeling busy with a schedule.


I am now counting down the days because it is officially 1 week and a half till I am going to Kansas to see some family and then 1 month till I move into my apartment. I am so excited because I have basically been on Pinterest non stop looking up ideas and I think I am leaning more towards rustic themed living room ideas. My room will still be mint, gold, pink, grey color scheme with modern accents. I love decorating!

Anyway this is one of my favorite outfits of the summer (I always say that in every post). It is bright and neutral and I am wearing my favorite cut out sandal heels. I have been loving the wide heeled lace up sandals trend for the summer.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Target+// Jeans- Cahrlotte Russe+// Necklace- Boutique//
Sandals- Wet Seal// Hat- Forever 21//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan