July 4th: Day To Night

Monday, July 4, 2016

Hey all!

Happy 4th guys! Please be super safe today with fireworks if you are handling them.

So originally I couldn't find anything in my closet that even remotely was red and blue (except for some flannels) so I made due with what I had! Then I couldn't decide which outfit I liked better so I decided to post about both of them!


I decided to do a day outfit incase you are running around doing errands or just wanted to look really casual. Then for night if you are going to dinner with friends or at a party then heres something that will spice things up!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- Target// Shoes- Converse//
Flannel- Rue 21+// Necklace- Charming Charlie// Watch- Buckle







Shirt- Target+// Shorts- Forever 21+// Sandals- DSW//
Necklace- Kendra Scott// Earrings- Kendra Scott

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan