Happy Holidays...

Tuesday, December 27, 2016


Hey all!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! My little brother woke up my family at 4am and was so excited he started jumping on my parents bed. We ended up getting around at 6am which is way too early for my liking but hey it was fun. We all had a great time opening gifts and had lots of laughs. My dad got my mom and my grandma bobble heads that look just like them. And my sister and I got my dad funny card games that we ended up playing later.


The day after Christmas we went to get breakfast together as a family and have been playing games all afternoon. I am so excited because we are going to Flagstaff to play in the snow on Wednesday. And since I have been back living in Arizona the fall/winter time hasn't been the same without changing leaves and some snow!

I am very blessed this holiday to spend it with my family. Santa was very generous to get me a few things like a sewing machine. Which is really cool because I want to make my own shirts! I also got these boots from Santa that I am in loveeeee with. I have quite a few future outfits I have planned with these so be ready to see more of them. I love this outfit because it is just mixing so many colors, its bright, fun, and edgy. And it was perfect to pair my favorite burgundy coat with.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Torrid// Jacket- Wet Seal+// Leggings- Charlotte Russe+//
Boots- Maurices//


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan