Let's Stay In

Thursday, December 15, 2016


Hey all!

I AM OFFICIALLY ON BREAK!! I just finished my last final on Tuesday and I couldn't be happier to be home and enjoying some time with my family. Although I really love being home there are a few other things I love to do during the holidays. 


For example I love wearing an oversized sweater, patterned Christmas leggings, and some fuzzy socks. This is a must loungewear during the winter for me and I happened to get all of these items at Target. I also really love hot cocoa with a holiday movie or start a new show to binge watch during the break. The people atLuma, who created a secure customized surround wifi network for your home made me my own personalized watch list to share with ya'll. These might not all be holiday related but they are my favorite to watch. 
New Girl is one of my favorite shows to watch with friends it always makes me laugh and its even great to just have in the background. Comment on this post what your favorite thing to watch during the holidays, holiday drink, or comfy leggings you like to wear!


I recently decorated my apartment with my roommate and went ahead and showed some photos. I love how it turned out. Especially during finals it really brightened up the place and made it a happier environment to study! Overall the winter time is my favorite time to stay in and cuddle in some blankets, drink some hot cocoa, and binge watch a show. It is the perfect time to stay in with friends and enjoy their company. Let me know what yo plan on watching this holiday season!

xoxo,
Malori









1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan