Let's Sleigh

Saturday, December 24, 2016

Hey all!

ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! I decided to do something different and take some photos by my family Christmas Tree. Bless my mother and sister for putting up with me and taking my photos during the holidays you are much appreciated.


 My little brother is counting down the hours until Santa arrives. He read his letter to Santa out loud to all of us and he says "Dear Santa, I want a Xbox 1 and Team Fortress 3 game, and also I want a puppy for my sister." I thought that was the sweetest thing ever for him to say but I don't think Santa does animals unfortunately ;).

I am excited to post this outfit because I really wanted a velvet or sparkly type dress or romper for Christmas Eve/New Years Eve every year. But I had never found anything I really really loved. But Charlotte Russe is honestly my favorite place for going out/fancy dresses/rompers/skirts. I found this romper AND its holiday emerald green and I fell in love. It's perfect. A tiny bit low cut but its not unflattering at all and still classy.

My plans for today are we are going to my Church's unplugged Christmas Eve service. Then we have some time to kill so we are going to come home and open one gift. Every year we go to dinner at this restaurant called Tanzy. Then we go look at Christmas lights and both of those have become a little tradition and its one of my favorite things we do during the holiday's. Do you guys have any traditions?

I hope you enjoy your festivities and have a very merry Christmas and a happy holidays.

xoxo,
Malori










Romper- Charlotte Russe+// Necklace, Earrings- Charming Charlie// 
Clutch- DSW// Heels- Chinese Laundry via DSW//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan