Holiday Gift Guide

Monday, December 5, 2016


1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8Holiday Gift Guide
Hey all!

If you are like me then you might need some help picking out gifts or at least just a small list of ideas of what to get your sister, girlfriend, mom, aunt, bestfriend.

So I came up with a few ideas that hopefully help you find the perfect gift or even last minute gift for someone special in your life!


1// I always love a good book to read especially during the holidays. It doesn't need to be anything long but just a fun and interesting read. Just having some quite time in a blanket with a candle going. I have this one on my Christmas list.

2// I love any type of studs. They aren't heavy on my ears and they dress up any outfit. Especially these multicolored Kate Spade studs. Glitter is a great way to any girls heart so if you don't like these then maybe some others like this would be a good substitute.

3// I can't not mention a blanket scarf. It will always be the best gift to me. They are so comfy, cozy, and fashionable during the winter time. Brinabox is my favorite company to buy blanket scarfs from.

4// A fashionable watch is always a great idea. It goes with everything. I especially love gold jewelry but theres other styles if you think she wont like just a simple gold watch. I really like this one from Torrid mostly because it is a gift set and it comes with a few other bracelets.

5// If you haven't heard of these heated blankets then where have you been? I am not much for that mostly because I am warm ALL. THE. TIME. Ask anyone I have the fan on during the winter. But I always need some type of blanket around my feet because they are always cold. And there is a cheaper option of those heated blankets at Target or even just fuzzy ones that are really comfortable.

6// I am obsessed with mugs. Especially holiday related ones. I think everyone can agree that there is nothing wrong with a cute mug and a packet of hot chocolate as a gift for the holidays.

7// I have been looking for coasters and have come up short every time. But I finally found some in the dollar section at Target that were $3 and they were gold and sparkly. My favorite kind. I know it might be a weird gift but it is the perfect stocking stuffer.

8// Last but not least my favorite Christmas album this holiday is by Pentatonix. I love their music and have been listening to them for years. Their Christmas album this year has been nothing less than spectacular. If you have a record player then getting it on Vinyl is a must. Amazon sells them here.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori



1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan