Tis The Season

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Hey all!

I hope you are having a great weekend. I just finished running my errands, I got brunch at my favorite breakfast place with a friend, and then I am searching for a holiday dress for a special post. Brunch was much deserved because I just finished 3 big final projects and my hardest final. I have been struggling with this class all year. And it is the most satisfying thing when all your hard work pays off.


I only have one final left and then this semester will officially be over. Guys in all honesty 2016 has not been the best year for me. It has been a struggle and I am extremely thankful for a new year and fresh start. I am also excited to go home and see family and just have a break from school. It is nice being closer and I get to go home more often but between school and work I am mostly stuck at my apartment. But this is my favorite time of year for hot chocolate, family time, and watching White Christmas.

Next week I am doing a post strictly about my lazy holiday plans, wear, and my decor in my apartment. Keep your eyes peeled out for it. But this week I wore this outfit for my works party and I loved it and got so many compliments I knew I had to blog it. I paired my camo button down with a black sheer top and gold studded detail. I also wore my FAVORITE black ripped jeans. I seriously can't stop wearing them. Then I added some gold details for jewelry and decided on my brown booties. Overall I really like how seamless the outfit is and just flows well together.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Boutique// Jeans- Rue 21+// Button Down- Old Navy// 
Booties-  // Necklace- Francescas// 
Bracelets- Amazon, Gift// Earrings- Claire's

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan