Winter Fashion Trends of 2016

Friday, December 23, 2016

Winter Fashion Trends of 2016
1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6// 7// 8// 9//


Hey all!

I know it's the end of December and I am kinda late getting this out there but better late than never! I have been seeing so many things trending during the winter time and it makes me so envious since I live in a hot state the coldest it gets is the 50s unless you go up to Flagstaff. Which I do plan on doing that so I can take photos in the snow at least once.1 & 7// I have to mention both of these boots that are perfect for the winter time to keep the snow or water off your feet. I love both these brands and my favorite Sperrys are here. I love the quilted and sleek look. I have always loved Hunter boots but can never find wide calf ones. These red ones are perfect for the holidays.
2// Even though it doesn't get as cold here as I would like it still can get cold in some area's of Arizona. So owning a coat is still much needed and I am living for the trenchcoat or accents that fold over. Make it super professional but stylish as well. I think grey goes with almost everything but you could always switch it up with a holiday color or black.
3// GLITTER HEELS. They are everywhere and they are a must for any holiday party or gathering that you have to go to. It brightens up any outfit. You have to work and don't have time to change? You could always just change your shoes!
4// I love crossbody bags. Most of the time I just have something neutral but when its closer to the holidays I think that something bright colored, white, or glittery are fun to switch it up.
5// Since it isn't that cold here I don't really ever wear gloves but if I did then I would choose a leather/pleather type because I feel like that keeps your hands warmer then a knit type material. And I think this is more stylish.
6// I have to mention a plaid scarf. This one is more holiday colored with the red and neutrals.
8// I have been seeing these beanies with the pom pom on the top that is brown and I am living for it. I think they are so cute and I love the red holiday color for this one. But I have seen them at Target or even Amazon.
9// I have been seeing the metallic pleated skirt everywhere lately. And at first I wasn't a fan but now it is growing on me and I love it for parties. This and the sparkly sequin skirt I think are perfect to dress up an outfit. I love this one from Charlotte Russe.
Hope you enjoy!
xoxo,
Malori

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan