Athleisure | With A Twist

Tuesday, February 28, 2017


Hey all!

I have been planning to do this outfit for over a month I just finally really liked the weather enough that I could wear it and take the photos. It had started to warm up so I was worried I would have to alter one of the pieces but it went back down again to 60s!


This outfit is honestly so comfortable and its different. I have been loving the athleisure fashion trend that has been really popular this year. Especially as a college student that is basically what every girl wears to class. So I decided to take my own spin on it and do a small twist. Instead of doing a simple black yoga pant I decided to go with my leather leggings. I also LOVE these grey Nike shoes. They go with everything and are so incredibly comfortable to wear day to day. Finally this sweater is absolutely perfect to finish the outfit. Its this waffle type material hoodie and its charcoal grey.

I hope to do a few more athleisure outfits for each season in the future! It's not my typical style but it's fun to throw something different in the mix and it'll be interesting if this trend is here to stay.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori










Sweater- Rue 21+// Leggings- Charlotte Russe// Shoes- Nike// 
Sunglasses- Target//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan