V-Day On A Budget

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

V-Day On A Budget
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//

Hey all!

I wanted to post a Valentine's inspired outfit but I honestly didn't have anything ready in time so I decided to do a budget friendly outfit and hopefully get the other one out soon!

I honestly am not a fan of V-Day because I have never had a great time but this year I am having a girl's night with my roommate and couldn't be more excited. Sometimes the best nights are by yourself with your gal pals getting dressed up and having a great time!

I personally have always loved a classic red dress. Especially if lace is involved then I will probably wear it for any function. I am loving the chunky heel with laser cutouts and lace up fronts especially this nude pair! I wanted the dress to be the focus so themes of nudes and pinks are essential. I put a small gold bar necklace, chunky gold link bracelet. I also added this leopard watch just to mix some patterns in there! Finally for fun I added my favorite liquid lipstick from NYX and some fun lashes just so we can be a little more glam. I linked some cheaper versions of some of the things pictured above.

I hope you have fun on this hallmark holiday! Be safe out there and treat yourself!

xoxo,
Malori


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan