Spring Fashion Trends Of 2017

Friday, February 24, 2017

Spring Fashion Trends Of 2017

1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6// 7// 8// 9//

Hey all! 

I hope you are having a great weekend! I can't believe February has already come and gone and we are fastly approaching spring weather. Unless you are me and live in Arizona where it is already in the 65-75 weather.

I am really excited for spring because I never really post much during this season because I get really busy with school and life and don't have the time but this time I am going to make the effort to be better! Because I love the spring fashion! Especially a lot of the things that have been trending. So I decided to make some trends that I am loving and they are even on my blogging wish list.

1// Bell sleeved shirts are in especially anything blush colored this spring. And so are any type of blouse that has the criss cross pattern at the front is just something different this past year going into the new one that is very classy. 

2// I love booties and I always want to wear them during the spring so I think the open toes ones that have lazer cut holes or designs are really classy for any outfit in the warmer weather.

3// Since I do wear glasses now I am looking for a pair of prescription sunglasses that'll last me a long time! And I am loving the cat eye meets wayfer type rim that's been circulating.

4/8/9// Target recently signed a contract with Bauble Bar to release their Sugarfix collection through Target. And I am living for this collection is bright, beautiful, and affordable. I love the tassel, jewels, and long gold chained necklaces for this season.

5// I have been seeing a pale blue/chambray dresses circulating this season and I actually bought one that I can't wait to talk about. But I think its perfect all year round especially anything that is off the shoulder and has a ruffled bust overlay.

6// Again I am loving the off the shoulder tops during the spring especially if they have any type of preppy or paisley design on them!

7// By now you have probably seen these pom pom sandals all over the place and I found some that are supper affordable that I just might have to purchase because they really add a pop of color to an outfit and are fun and just different.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan