Sophisticated & Whimsy

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Hey all!

Hope you are having a good weekend! I have had such a long week and am so happy for it to be the weekend finally. I am having a girls night and spending some quality time with some friends which is much needed.


I figured I would do a more casual V-Day look this time and its really fun, comfy and casual to wear around if you have nothing to do all day and are just running errands or getting brunch with friends. I love this necklace from Kendra Scott because it is adjustable. I love smaller necklaces but hate when they feel like they are choking me so this is nice where you can adjust it accordingly to the length you are feeling. I had to pair it with my maroon hat and finish with touches of grey and black.

I received this shirt from Dress Lily and I really love their site I have some leggings from them too that are soooo comfortable. I have some other fun outfits and projects planned and cant wait to share them with you soon!

For now enjoy this casual Valentine's Day outfit!

xoxo,
Malori








Shirt- Dress Lily// Jeans- Curvy Sense// Booties- Rue 21+//
Necklace- Kendra Scott// Watch- Torrid// Hat- Rue 21//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan