Obsessed With Blush

Friday, February 3, 2017

Hey all!

Thank you so much for being patient with me while I have been getting settled back into a new school schedule. I haven't had a lot of time to get to sit down and blog or take photos. So thank you for bearing with me as I continue to go back to taking photos myself and finding a schedule to post!


So you might have guessed by the title that I have been obsessed with this blush color on any of my clothing.  I have shoes, a t-shirt, a sweater, and plenty of necklaces that are a blushy pink/lavender hue and I am in LOVE with them. I hope this trend continues.

I saw a photo similar to the outfit I am wearing and I just had to recreate it since it is starting to warm up here in AZ. I am finally able to pair shorts/skirts without any leggings or tights underneath with a warmer clothing like a sweater and vice versa. I got this top from Rue21 during winter break and I have been wearing it nonstop it is so comfortable and it is cropped in the front and longer in the back. I put it on top of a body con dress and added my favorite brown booties and opal necklace.

I have a few more posts in mind before we get into FULL spring mode. I want to definitely do a athleisure outfit since that has really become popular. But I am back and have lots of ideas and can't wait to post more!

Hope you enjoy this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori








Sweater- Rue21+{similar, similar}// Dress- Forever 21+// Booties-
Necklace- Rue 21// Watch- Torrid//

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan