January Birchbox

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hey all!

So I wanted to do something different and try a makeup subscription service for a little bit and just see what I thought about it and the things you receive from them. If its worth the money and the hype.


The company I decided to go with was Birchbox. I have heard a lot of different things surrounding them and their service. So from what I can gather is that Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that gives you 5 samples of products to try that are catered to your skin/hair/and personal preferences.

I like the concept but I really wish it would have some better samples? I don't care for foil packets and I wanted more makeup then skincare and it seems like they take some of your preferences into consideration. Which is understandable with a big company. You can't meet every need. This box is suppose to be a new year new you theme and focusing on your self and finding products that work for you. I do like the perfume smell and the highlighter. I don't care for the shampoo/conditioner, the spot treatment, or the small eyeshadow. They smell heavy and didn't help me and the eyeshadow had no pigment, but the moisturizer gel is really fresh and awakens your skin.

Overall this wasn't my favorite box. But I still love the concept and maybe the next box I will like better! You can also buy items form Birchbox that you like and you earn points from buying those items. You can use the points for money off in the future.

Hope this was helpful!

xoxo,
Malori







1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan