Beauty On The Beach Ft. Adore Me

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Adore Me-Beach Beauty


Hey all!

So this week I wanted to share with you some beauty and fashion tips for the beach or pool! I absolutely have been loving some swim suits from Adore Me lately. If you're not familiar with them they are a subscription service but you can also buy single items from them too. They sell lingerie, swimsuits, active wear and go all the way up to plus sizes.

For more beachwear inspiration Follow AdoreMe on Instagram too!


1// I chose the Vivianna swimsuit because I love the neckline and the mesh paneling on the chest. Something about this suit is really classy for the beach, pool, or just walking around in. I love the colors and it's just such a classy suit. I might just have to buy one of my own.

2// I have to wear some type of hat or sunglasses or both when I am out in the sun for a long time. I burn really easily but I want to look stylish too. So I picked this straw hat to go with since it has some lettering and pom poms to fit in with recent trends this spring!

3// These sunglasses compliment this swimsuit perfectly with the reflecting colors. They're also completely affordable! I have been wanting some round glasses for the summer but these are hexagon which makes them even more unique. 

4// THIS BAG. I don't have to say much about why I like it besides that is is a straw bag, has pom poms, and a tassel and matches the hat. I am looking for a dupe for this so if I do find one then I will edit this post!

5/6/7// For makeup I don't like to wear too much but still, a little something doesn't hurt if you don't plan on dunking your head in like me. I would wear some falsies so I don't have to wear any mascara and worry about it making streaks down my face. A light foundation is a must just to cover up some blemishes. I would go for a BB cream from NYX. And lastly a lipgloss or even a balm because I need my lips to be protected and not look so chapped in photos!

8// Can't forget some sandals to finish the look head to toe (bad pun!). And I wanted to play with the classy look of the suit so I decided on doing some simple white sandals from Shoe Dazzle. They aren't boring flip flops but also not too fancy to wear in the sand.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan