Comfiest Bra Ft. Stylzoo

Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hey all!

I am that type of person who only likes to wear regular bras that support me and lift everything. I don't wear sports bras too often and I just started wearing bralettes this year and they are everything. But I was recently sent some sports bras/comfort bras and they are honestly the best I have ever owned.


Not only to lift, separate, and cover everything but they are completely comfortable and not digging into my skin. I aways hated when sports bras did that. And I always thought they never covered everything and only did 1 of 3 things I want them to do.

I originally thought there is no way I am going to like them but after trying them on and wearing all 3 nonstop for 2 weeks I am completely hooked. Especially the stripped one reminded me of the late 90s-00s trend. But it's actually my favorite out of the three. And they look really nice under all shirts (except blouses of course). The only negative thing is this does have cups in them but you can always take those out especially if you wash them.

Overall I really recommend them and you can purchase them here.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori








1 comment:

  1. Nice Really the best lingerie i must say ... its a free size ??? and from where you buy lingerie online ??? really amazing

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan