California Sun

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hey all!

I realized I never got the chance to talk about my Spring Break trip with my best friend!

A few weeks ago I got the chance to take a trip with one of my close friends since high school. We went for two days and the first day was spent driving. Which wasn't that bad at all. We had a few wrong directions but that's okay because it was an adventure! We listened to some classic songs from the late 80s-early 00s. Once we got there and checked in we immediately got into our suits and went to the beach before it got dark.


It was super peaceful and we brought a small speaker to play some music, brought a few books, and prayed the birds wouldn't poop on us. Later that night we went to get dinner and drinks at Yard House and just walked around.

The next day we got up early for breakfast and headed down for a longer day at Mission Beach. That water was FREEZING. I don't recommend getting in it in March because my friend and I couldn't feel our bodies. I also always burn so I put on a ton of sunscreen and even reapplied and guess who still got burned? ME! We then went and dried off and decided to walk around and looked at the boardwalk and I ended up getting a shirt and a few things for some friends. We saw this huge waffle cone store and ended up getting some ice cream.

After that, we decided to drive/walk around and look for a place to eat. Went to this place called Duck Dives (love the name) and tried some fun foods. It was an open front bar and had a cool atmosphere. Then that was the last thing we did and started making the long trek home.

Overall we had such an amazing bonding experience and just an incredible time. It was fun to get away for a few days and relax. I put all the info from my outfits and items I am wearing down below. If I didn't list something go ahead and comment and I can tell you! I will be doing two posts soon on a swimsuit look and of the outfit I wore out with a better quality camera!

I hope you enjoyed!

xoxo,
Malori






Shirt- Charlotte Russe+// Jeans- Rue 21+// Booties- Old Navy//



Swim-Torrid// Sunnies- Lovesick//



Shirt-Lovesick// Necklace- Francescas// Bracelet- Amazon//






No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan