Easter Wear

Wednesday, April 19, 2017


Hey all,

Can we just talk about what I wore to Easter for a moment? Because I bought this dress from Old Navy's plus size site and I am absolutely in love with it. I have wanted a chambray dress for spring for a while and this one has scalloped hem and laser cutouts & off the shoulder perfect for spring.

Old Navy has been killing it for Spring fashion!! I think I am going to do a post on ONLY Old Navy clothes for Spring. I also got my booties from Old Navy. The laser cutouts and an open toe make it breathable for that Spring/Summer weather. They're also extremely comfortable. I have some other classic Spring trend outfits I want to do soon and give my version or take on them!

I am wearing one of my favorite bracelets from Boho Betty in this photo. It's called the Red Sea Tassel and they have a few different colors on their website and I want them ALL.  Click here if you want to see more from them and use the code MALORISCLARKFIRST for some money off your order! I love this company and the jewelry they offer is super high quality I can't wait to buy and talk about more of their products.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori





Dress- Old Navy// Booties- Old Navy// Bracelets- Amazon, Boho Betty// 
Necklace- Rue 21// Earrings- Francesca's//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan