Updated Home Decor

Wednesday, April 5, 2017


Hey all!

So sorry for the semi long absence. I have had a few school things come up. Spring is always rather busy for me so it'll take me a bit to readjust to having some time to blog again finally. I only have a month left of school and it couldn't end sooner. I am ready for summer, some sunshine and some pool time! I have some exciting posts planned with some other bloggers and companies. AND I have a large giveaway in May for my 4 year anniversary of my blog!! 


I thought this would be a fun post just about my updated home decor for spring/all year round. A lot is either handmade from me, people from fairs, friends, and a few is bought from Target. I actually got the pineapple and AZ "home sweet home" from the street fair a few weeks ago. One of my childhood friends made the water color sign for my 21st birthday. I also have 2 more things to hang up and then I am finished with this wall. 

My coffee table is my favorite thing right now since my roommate and I both love musky/pine scents we have been trying to get through this Yankee candle. I know it's way past Christmas but it lasts so long and burns forever. I also have this fun tic tac toe set my mom gave me of cactus and AZ state pieces. So far I love the new arrangement and can't wait to add more.

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori









Pineapple- Fair// AZ home sweet home- Fair// White lanyard- Target// HOME- Target// 
Two Jars- Target// Champagne Campaign- Ross// Sunflower- Michaels// Watercolor- Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan