New Cardigan & New Movie

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hey all!

Yesterday I was invited to see a special pre-screening of The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty. I thought it was an okay movie but the experience was really neat! I saw it with friends at a movie theater where you can order food and drinks and they'll bring the food to you while you watch the movie. 

I wore one of my favorite cardigans I picked up from Target last week. I am in love with it and I have to give a shout out to friend Carly for wearing it to class. It caught my eye in te store and Target had me. It's very comfortable and will be in many other outfits.

In other news, I hope you all are ready for turkey day tomorrow. In my family each of us help or make our own dish. Let me know in the comments what you guys do for Thanksgiving!

Xoxo,

Malori



                            
                     Shirt- Old Navy// Cardigan- Target// Leggings- H&M// Purse- Target//
                                                 Jewelry- Charming Charlie, Buckle


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan