Senior Night

Monday, November 4, 2013

This past week my Grandparents were in town to see me for Senior night! It was so wonderful to see them.

 During half time band seniors went and lined up and we walked up with out parents and got flowers and goodie bags and a photo with our parents. It was pretty special and nice of them to be there to whiteness it. 


It was such a long night after that and we all went to church on Sunday so I dressed somewhat warmly because the weekends will be hot and the week is freezing. Doesn't make any sense.

I also just wanted another outfit with my flats before it got you cold ;)

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori







             
                    Shirt: Old Navy// Skirt: Forever 21+// Shoes: Charlotte Russe// Jewelry: Tilly's, Charming Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan