Halloween

Monday, November 4, 2013

This is a belated post on my Halloween costume an what I did!

I decided to be a Fairy/Mither Nature/Nymphe. I did my own makeup and I wish I would have taken a close up of it but I liked it! I also was a Skeleton earlier in the day for my friends project an she did the makeup.

I didn't really trick or treat. My friend Rachel and I hung out watching Halloween movies and passing out candy. We also went to my friends scary house and it was good! In such a wimp when it comes to anything remotely scary or horror based. I jump at anything that pops out. Don't get me wrong Halloween is my favorite holiday besides Christmas. It's always fun being a different person for one night :)

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori









No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan