November Weather

Friday, November 8, 2013

I know I have been posting that it's getting colder or it's warm but this time it's the truth that it has been super cold in the mornings. 

Currently at my sisters softball tourney an it was sweatpants this morning an shorts this afternoon. I can't wait for more sweater weather and scarfs. That will be the majority of my outfit posts! ;)

On a side note I was freezing with my sandals today. My mom actually told me haven't you worn this outfit already? No mom you wouldn't understand. It's the same dress just different accessories. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. 

Xoxo,
Malori





     
                        
        Shirt-Target// Dress- H&M// Shoes- Target// Scarf- Wet Seal// Jewelry- Torrid, Tilly's, Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan