L.O.V.E.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Hey all!

So I finally got to see a old friend this winter break! I was so excited to see her. We just went to lunch and went on a little driving/shopping adventure. I think the best of friends is the ones who you can just pick up where you left off and catch up on life and even memories you have shared.

I can't wait to see more of my friends before I leave which will be a week from this Saturday :(. Made it through my first semester of college and being on my own and I can't wait for round 2 but will miss everyone. I definitely am glad I got to be home even if it was only a month. 

Hope you guys like this little outfit I put together!

xoxo,
Malori









Shirt- Old Navy// Sweater- Q// Leggings- Forever 21+//
Boots- Rue 21+// Necklace- Torrid// Bracelet- Charming Charlie//
 Earrings- Target


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan