Happy New Years

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Hey all!

I hope you all have your New Years resolution being written and thought about by the end of the night.

I can't thank all of you guys enough for all the support and love for blogging and putting my ideas and opinions out there. I have learned a lot and am having a lot of fun doing this and learning from it.
So thank you so much for following and reading what I write or even if you just look at the photos... Can't wait for another year of outfits and posts and memories!

I have graduated high school, had my first job in retail, and finished my first semester of college all in 2014. Including being a blogger and having multiple extra curricular activities to manage after school. I made a lot of friends in high school and even lost most of them after moving away for college, but I made new ones in Kansas that I am sure I will keep in touch with for a long time.

Here are some of my favorite looks from this past year:




 



Enjoy the last few hours of 2014! Be safe and make good choices.

xoxo,
Malori







Sweater- Old Navy// Skirt- American Eagle// 
Shoes- American Eagle// Necklace- Francescas

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan