3 Outfits For Christmas Eve

Monday, December 22, 2014

Hey all!

Hope you are enjoying the holidays and being with your family. I know I am! I have been working a bunch so I haven't quite had the time to do a outfit post but tomorrow I have to show you guys these new boots I got as a early Christmas gift!


Casual Christmas Eve Outfit
Casual Outfit-
I wanted to put something together that was still casual but fun for Christmas Eve. A fun sweater and some light colored jeans definitely did just that. I paired it with some black moccasins and a black lace headband to make it a little less casual if you do end up going out.





Semi-Casual Christmas Eve Outfit
Semi-Nice Outfit-
I couldn't help but put together one of my favorite outfits. Flannel and a full skater skirt. I just love the way it looks. The putting some arm candy and a statement necklace to make the look fancier. And who could forget some nice black pumps to complete the look.





Nice Outfit For Christmas Eve

Nice Outfit-
Finally here is this gorgeous outfit if you're going to a nice dinner. A beautiful red dress and some sparkly jewels and studded shoes will dress up the look considerably.

Hope you enjoyed this little post!!!

xoxo,
Malori 



1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan