Lace Trimmed Magenta & Leopard

Friday, September 4, 2015

Hey all!

So this week has just flown by. I will not complain because I know we were all excited for the 4 day weekend thanks to Labor Day! And this girl has no plans what so ever! So if you want to come on down to say hi feel free!


We are already diving into school work and so far I am really enjoying all of my classes. My graphic design class is by far the one I am enjoying the most. We are working with Photoshop right now and I really love it. We just finished one project of making a face with different types of foods! Mine had a donut head, egg eyes, mushroom ears, etc. It was a lot of fun!

My new curling ion came in the mail too and I am in LOVE with it.



 I curled it today because I just couldn't wait to use it. I also got this shirt in the mail that I am wearing from Rue 21. I love the way it fits on my body. IT doesn't make me look boxy which is what I was worried about!

I hope you enjoy! Have a wonderful long weekend. :)

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Rue 21+// Jeans- Forever 21+// Sandals- Target// 
Scarf- Charlotte Russe// Bracelet- Target// Earrings- Charming Charlie

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan