To The Festival

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hey all!

I hope you are having a nice week! The Walnut Valley Festival (Bluegrass) is starting this week and I am so excited to go and have festival food and listen to some really cool music. The state fair also started the other day and I am excited to be going to help out with my school. We get free food which is definitely the best part.

My roommate and I went to dinner and saw a movie last night. It wasn't my favorite I am not going to lie. This is the second movie I have seen and just didn't care for it. I saw Mistress America last weekend and my roommate and I saw The Visit. And I don't really care for scary movies but this one wasn't even scary. It was more of a comedic thriller. Which is a weird combination.

I am obviously wanting it to be fall so badly. I just cant help but break out the flannel and booties. This one is especially my favorite because it is soooo soft and it is flowey which is two of my favorite combinations. I hope the afternoon will be as cold as it has been at night. A chilly 68 is perfect weather.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Rue 21+// Jeans- Forever 21+// Booties- Rue 21//
Necklace- Walmart// Bracelet- Target//

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan