Autumn Leaves

Friday, November 6, 2015

Hey all!

I am so happy that it is November! I absolutely love fall everything and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! I am not going home again this year but my mom and sister are coming up and we are spending some time with my mom's family. My sister and I will also participate in black Friday yet again.


This sounds funny but I forget all the time that I am a sophomore in college. 1st semester is almost over and it has gone by way too fast. I thought college was suppose to be slow and last awhile but lately it seems as if it really does go by in the blink of an eye.

On a happy note last week was my last fall choir and band concert. It went well and I was very proud of the group we have this year. If you follow me on any social media you may have seen me talking about the musical. You're A Good Man Charlie Brown is showing today at 7:30pm and tomorrow at 2 and 7:30pm. If you are bored and want something to do you need to go see the show! It is definitely worth it and everyone has worked really hard.

Enjoy this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Old Navy// Leggings- Forever 21+// Flannel- Rue 21+//
Necklace- Target// Shoes- Rue 21


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan