Bralette Review Ft. Stylzoo

Friday, July 14, 2017


Hey all!

I have a review for you guys today on some bralettes from Stylzoo. I loved the last bras from them so I had to try the bralettes when I was told they were going to sell them next. You can find the bralette here if you're interested in buying one!


I am going to go ahead and say they do run small. So ordering at least a size or two up is helpful. Especially if you're me and are more endowed in the chest area. Overall they fit rather comfortably and I like that they have a hook in the back to make it criss-cross.

I loveeee the colors of both of these are blush and a mauve. The camera doesn't do the mauve justice because it honestly is so beautiful in person. The lace also isn't scratchy like most materials. It is really soft and comfortable on my skin. 

They also have some new comfy bras if you wanna try those first here.

Hope you enjoyed!

xoxo,
Malori







No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan