Color & Chic

Wednesday, July 5, 2017


Hey all!

I told you I am obsessed with some blues and neutral's to compliment each other lately. I am absolutely in love with this dress. I got it from Rue 21(it is a little short) and it is so comfortable even though it has long sleeves.


I also want to get back into doing more hairstyles in my photos so I decided to do a braid on the side! I also am showing off a new lippie from Colourpop that I linked down below. It is coming off more purple in photos but it is a satin pink mauve.

I ended up going to dinner with friends in this outfit at this place called La Bocca. They are a modern Italian place that has these planks of bruschetta. My favorite is this ricotta and honey one. We had a fabulous time catching up and had tons of laughs. Our new goal is to try new modern places around town instead of sticking to the same 2 places all the time. It's more fun to go out and explore more areas and make some fun memories together.

I linked all of the items below. I hope you enjoyed!

xoxo,
Malori









Dress- Rue 21+// Necklace- Francesca's// Earrings- Francesca's// 
Wedges- Francesca's// Lippie- Colourpop {Freshcut}


No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan