What To Wear: Sporting Event

Monday, July 3, 2017

What To Wear: Sporting Event

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//
Hey all!

I decided I want to do this segment giving tips for what to wear to certain events. Especially ones I plan on going to during the summer or even have gone on. But most importantly I want to talk about things not to wear because I have most definitely been the one to wear the wrong thing to an event.



I went to a baseball game recently and loved what I wore. I had on a white and black striped shirt with some distressed jean shorts and converse. Then I tied a red button down around my waist. I added a watch and some gold jewelry and earrings that were super simple. Then to finish the outfit I wore, of course, a baseball hat for the team I am cheering on!




So some ideas are always wearing some neutral colors like black, white, or denim, and then add n your team's colors in a shirt or hat or jewelry or etc. Wearing something breathable and comfortable but still stylish to your liking! For example, in a similar post a few years back I did a black with white stripe dress, chambray around my waist, simple gold jewelry, converse, and a team hat. 

That is what I ended up doing with this example is mixing athleisure with sportswear. I wanted some comfy but stylish leggings, with a fun and comfy shirt like this American flag, and then a distressed denim jacket gives you a little bit of edge! I added some converse and minimal silver jewelry. Finally ending with a classic D-Backs hat and a small bag to hold the essentials.

I hope this was helpful!

xoxo,
Malori



1 comment:

  1. Love your pics, such a cute casual outfit!

    Kate
    www.kategetsdressed.com

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan