3 Summertime Outfit's

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Hey all!

I am getting ready for summer and have been pretty unsure what to wear. And if you're like me you sift through Pinterest or Instagram to find something that will be cool enough for the hot summer heat.

I have made three outfits today to give you some ides for this summer of maybe what to stick to when you're in a jam and need to change fast!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
MaloriCasual~Summertime Outfit



Casual-
Here is something real easy and breezy to wear out and about on errands or to the park. Minimal jewelry because if you're like me then to much makes me feel like I am chocking and sweat even more during the summer. A tank is always a must and this one includes two of my favorite things: Tigers, and florals! Anything fringe has been in style and that's a must for this summer, and these bleached acid wash jeans. These sandals have a larger band and are definitely a color statement with the gold.



Semi-Nice~Summertime Outfit
Semi-Nice-
This outfit is for if you're going out with friends or going to a movie anything where you don't want to wear a pair of shorts and t-shirt to. I paired a lace shirt with a chambray that you can roll the sleeves up to look more casual. I wanted some color but not a lot so I paired it with some pink jeans that you can also roll up so you aren't as hot. You know I love pattern so I to mix it up with some leopard sandals. Finally to bring the whole look together, pair a pendant or an initial necklace.
Dressy~Summertime Outfit
Dressy-
This outfit is for going out to a party or on a date to a nice restaurant. I have been loving pink's and coral's lately and summer is a great time to wear a lot of color! So I took this dress from Asos that has a small shell & sequin pattern on the bodice. The color is so bright and just plain gorgeous. I wanted a statement necklace so I took this one that had the colors I wanted and it's gold. Then found a bracelet that it kind of chunky but also elegant. It's not matchy-matchy with the necklace but  it goes with it. Finally a chunky heel has been in style lately so I completed the look with a nude chunky heel!
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan