HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Hey all!!!!!

It is officially here! 

Today is the 1 year anniversary to my blog. Happy first birthday blog! Hopefully you have many many more.

 I can't thank all you readers out there enough for following for this whole year and getting to know little weird me. :) I can't wait to post more about my life and style as it changes. Again thank you so much for being supportive when I started this blog and started giving advice on outfits. No one has been a negative nelly yet but you never know!

Also my giveaway is now commencing! Please go enter in it! Just a little thank you for 5000 views and 1 year. Click here to get to the page it is on.







A few summer favorites besides this yummy cupcake is the Instyle Magazine and Cosmopolitan one. I have been getting a lot of inspiration from them lately with my outfits and future ideas! Also a favorite read of mine is The Fault In Our Stars! After I finish it I plan on going to see the movie. Let me know if you also love this book.


So here is my outfit for the day and actually describes my style for the summer. I usually lean towards dressing up the top half or bottom half of my body. Wearing either fancy shorts and t- shirt/graphic tee and minimal jewelry and makeup. Or I wear ripped up short shorts/faded jeans, flip flops or sandals and a nice shirt with a statement necklace and a bold lip! Let me know in the comments what your style is like in the summer or hashtag #awalkthroughmycloset on instagram or twitter!




Shirt- Old Navy// Shorts- Forever 21+// Shoes/Bracelet- Target// Necklace/Earrings- Charlotte Russe// Purse- Charming Charlie

Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan