If I Were At The Beach

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hey all!

I am really wanting some colder whether right now. It doesn't feel like summer but this heat sure is changing my mind.

Here is an outfit I would totally wear to the beach or on a stroll in California! 
I wanted some color so I found this orange shirt and it has these slits and cutouts that make it real unique. I wore jeans because if I was in sunny Cali then there would be a very nice breeze which would make me a little chilly. I the. Accessories like any other true Californian (is that a word?) and had a straw fedora hat and a patterned scarf. Minimal jewelry is key so I just put on my watch and a tan bag.











Shirt- Cato// Jeans- Old Navy// Shoes/Bag- Target// Watch- Fossil// Hat- San Fran Botique

Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan