Mother's Day

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hey all!
I hope you all are having a wonderful mothers day! And a Happy Mother's day to all of you guys I am wishing your moms and grandmas and aunts a wonderful day celebrating and honoring everything you do for us.


Here is a little outfit post and a few photos of my mom and I because I want to honor her on this special day. Mom if you're reading this I love you very much. You are everything to me. I am going to miss not seeing your face everyday next year. I am going to miss giving you a hug every time you come home from work. I am going to miss your laugh. I am going to miss you listening to my storied of how annoying school was. It wont be a goodbye when I go of to college, more of see you in a few months, but never a goodbye. Thank you for all that you do for me. Even when I wanted to give up on things you were always there. Thank you for going to all my choir concerts and band concerts for 4 years. Thanks for being the loudest mom in the stands, because if I couldn't hear your voice I would be upset and think you didn't come. Thanks for whipping my tears when the going got tough, and being my chauffer 90% of the time. Thank you for being a wonderful cook even though I didn't want to eat what was made about 100% of the time growing up. I could probably right a 2 page essay about how amazing you are but I will probably leave it at that. Thank you for being you! You're the best mom I could ask for!
Enjoy some photos!
xoxo,
Malori





 Shirt/Skirt- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target// Necklace- Francescas// Earrings- Charlotte Russe
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan