Met Gala

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hey all!

I know I am totally behind on this but I thought I would share some of my favorite dresses from the Met Gala this past week.








I totally love the more toned down nudes and blushing pink dresses. But I also made room for some bling bling I dresses too. Idina Menzel looked so stunning in the white gown. I love watching the red carpet stuff on t.v. To see all the celebrities and their dates and what they're wearing. Some are outrageous but others are super classic and stunning. Plus I just want to go to another event like prom where you see all your friends and get to mingle with people you never see! And wear an amazing gown ;). 

Let me know what your favorites were! Hashtag me #awalkthroughmycloset or #malorisclark and I'll look on twitter or Instagram!

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori 

Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark







2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan