I' m A Graduate

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Hey all!

So I have officially graduated high school. Yay!!!!! I'm so incredibly happy and overwhelmed with joy. 

I can't wait to go on to a new chapter in life and make some new memories at college this fall. 

I have had unbelievable support from my friends and family to do anything I set my mind to and I don't know what I would have done without that these 4 years.

Here are a few photos from graduation and some of my family and friends. The first picture is actually me my last day of high school. We had a senior spirit week and the last day was future Friday. So I wore my college shirt!

Enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori















Dress- Target// Necklace- Francesca's// Shoes- Target
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan