Senior Photos

Sunday, March 30, 2014

After receiving my senior photos it really hit me that I am graduating. That my high school career is coming to a close and it certainly has been an amazing ride. I have had great friends come and go and have been involved in great programs but I am ready for this new chapter in my life. It will certainly be different transitioning to a smaller city, college, and closet space but I know it'll be a great experience.

Anyways, before I start crying writing this post... Here are some tips dressing for your own professional photos:

I definitely recommend layering. It is a must. You can also play up your outfit with a statement necklace or pop of color in some earrings. Neutrals and pops of color are everything. You don't have to just wear black an brown and gray.

In my outfits I wore black and made coral and pinks the pops and they really made my eyes pop too! Comfortable clothes are also key. You don't want to wear too tight of clothing or too loose and make you look frumpy. 

I hope you enjoy my photos and these tips!

Xoxo,

Malori









Outfit 1:
Shirt- Target// Kimono- Target// Jeans- Old Navy// Shoes- American Eagle//
Jewelry- Tilly's

Outfit 2:
Dress- Forever 21+// Jacket- Forever 21+// Shoes- Charming Charlie// Jewelry- Francesca's & Target
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan