Spring Time| Date Night

Tuesday, April 8, 2014


Hey all!

I hope your spring break was nice I know mine was. It has finally transferred over to the spring weather/no wind summer weather here. 

I have been planning on making a post about a date night outfit and here it is! Since now it is spring this outfit does gravitate more towards the season. I wore this peplum flower printed top and black leathered pencil skirt. It's just dressy enough and laid back you can walk around a mall, go to a basketball game, see a movie, or anything else. I wore sandals and gold jewelry to match.

I also curled my hair differently to make it a little more effortless and beachy.

Hope you enjoy!

Xoxo,
Malori




Shirt/Skirt- Forever 21+// Shoes- Target// Necklace/Earrings- Buckle
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan