Transitioning Season's

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Hey all!

Today or really for the past few days I have been trying to figure out how to still stay warm and look like Spring is about to come any second!

I found the answer!! I paired my white slouchy sweater with some bright pink rolled up jeans and added my studded sandals and white jewelry. 

Rolling up my jeans and putting sandals on with studs made me feel the transition to a different season. The studs have me this laid back feel and the bright pink is totally on trend for this Spring. 

Let me know what you like to wear when you're getting into a new season!

Enjoy!
Xoxo,

Malori



Sweater- H&M// Jeans- Forever 21+// Sandals- Target//
Necklace- Boutique// Earrings- Buckle
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan