My Go-To Spring Outfit & Deep Talk

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hey all!
 
This is an emotional week. Most of you will know what I am talking about. My last week of high school is next week and as much as I think I am ready for college life... I'm not. I am probably the worst when it comes to goodbyes. If we're hanging out or on the phone I'll end up saying bye and then we'll talk for another 20 minutes.
 
 That's just the way I am because I love being surrounded by people. I don't think I could ever do online school, or work from home, or have a boring desk job were you aren't interacting with people. I feel like that is one of the reasons I love blogging and sharing myself with others. Even if it is behind a screen you see me as I truly am. I talk to you about my day or week or, if I'm really behind, my month! Even if I think what I right about is silly I know someone out there is listening and nodding with agreement. This is why I love fashion. I love that thee are other women out there who share my same concerns about the industry. How not everything has to be for someone stick straight. If you don't agree you might as well stop reading here and get off my blog because you wont be missed from my page. Thank you to those who actually read this and agree with me and support me! You're absolutely wonderful and it makes going through in design and fashion worth it!!!
 
Anyways getting off that little rant :).
 
I have been loving pairing some type of floral shirt or kimono with a body con or pencil skirt! Then I usually will pair with my watch and a cute statement necklace. It's breathable enough outside for me to be able to layer a chambray shirt on top of everything.
 
I hope you enjoy!
 
xoxo,
Malori
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt/Skirt- Forever 21+// Jacket/Shoes/Earrings- Target// Watch- Fossil// Necklace- Rue21 
 
 
 
 
Pinterest- Malori Clark
Twitter- @curlychic96
Instagram- @malorisclark
 
 
 

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan