Flannel & Gold Chain | Family Time

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hey all!

Hope you guys are enjoying your break! I know most of us are already going back to school and everything. I have only a week left... A WEEK! Geez where did the time go.

It is officially 2015 and I have no idea how that happened. But lets make the most of it! I spent the day with my mom and sister. We went a little shopping which I "needed" to get some things for back to school. I am also turning 19 a week from today ehich is crazy to think about. I feel old.

Overall it was a really great day just to hang out with the girls and family :)

Enjoy my flannel and gold chains outfit!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Old Navy// Skirt- Wet Seal// Boots- American Eagle//
Necklace & Bracelet & Purse- Charming Charlie

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan