Fur Vest & Polka Dot Shirts

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Hey all!

Today was a super lazy day. Nothing wonderful happened, nothing horrible happened. I did laundry and slept because I didn't sleep well the night before. Probably because I am going back to Kansas Saturday and I have to start the packing process.

I also got to see my little brother play soccer. He was pretty funny to watch because he doesn't really know whats going on but he kinda skips around and shoots when he wants to. I always enjoy watching him play sports or games because he is very flamboyant and out there. :) I'll miss that. But I will be back soon to see him and family and friends.

In other news I love this vest I got from Target on sale!!! AH its so cute and gives me a little more warmth.

Hope you enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori









Shirt- Old Navy// Vest- Target// Leggings- Forever 21+//
Shoes- American Eagle// Bracelet- Charming Charlie// 
Rings- Torrid// Necklace- Charming Charlie// Sunnies- Old Navy


1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan