Stylzoo | Reviewing C'est Toi Skinny Jeans

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Hey all!

I got the chance to work with Stylzoo once again! I was so excited when they contacted me about these jeans because I have been searching for a dark pair that wont be destroyed after a few months of wear.

When they say skinny jeans they really mean it. Which I love because I always have trouble finding jeans that are skinny around the ankle and these hit me perfectly in the right spots! I also love that there is a little bit of distress on them. Makes the look edgier in my opinion! Go get some of these jeans I promise you they are worth the buy. they are the perfect color, length, and skinny. Click here to buy these fab jeans.

 On a side not don't you love this vest!? Um I do because it is totally reminds me of the JCrew Herringbone vest that's been so popular lately. Mine was only $30 though and not over $100 so this vest was definitely a steal!!!!

Hope you enjoy this outfit I made with both of these items!

xoxo,
Malori









Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- c/o Stylzoo// Vest- Croft & Burrow via Kohls// 
Necklace- Charming Charlie// Shoes- Old Navy




2 comments:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan