Packing For College

Friday, January 9, 2015

Hey all!

Today is my last day in AZ. I will be leaving on my birthday tomorrow for a very fun 16 hour trip to KS will my sister. I am really hoping it doesn't snow or anything just because driving through that will not be the greatest thing that has happened to us.

So since we will not be here on my birthday we are celebrating tonight! We are going to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants Bj's. I go there almost every year for my birthday. It will just be my family and one of my good friends. I am glad I got to come home and work and stay with my family for winter break. I am super sad to have to go back but I know this semester will go by sooooo fast.

I can't wait to get back into classes. Can't believe I am 19 tomorrow! I feel old lol.

Enjoy my birthday dinner outfit!

xoxo,
Malori










Shirt- Old Navy// Sweater- H&M// Jeans- Debs// Booties- DSW// 
Necklace- Forever 21// Bracelet- Charming Charlie// Rings- Torrid

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan