Copycat Wednesday: The Blanket Scarf

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hey all!

I finally own The Blanket Scarf scarf!!!!!!!! I have searched for it high and low without having to pay so much money for the original I scoped around on Instagram to see if anyone had one from a boutique or somewhere relatively cheap.

I came across this sight called Brina Box and they have the cutest clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc for such great deals. And the quality is really great. You can purchase the scarf here. My mom got it for me for my birthday and I am so happy with how many outfits I can make with it and how soft it is!

Enjoy!

xoxo,
Malori


I found this photo on Pinterest forever ago and I was waiting until my scarf to come in so I could wear it and recreate this outfit! I am in love with how it turned out.







Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- c/o Stylzoo// Booties- Rue 21//
Scarf- Brina Box// Head Wrap- Francesca's// Purse- Target





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan