Is It Fall Yet?

Friday, August 28, 2015

Hey all!

I have been trolling Pinterest and Instagram lately trying to find future ideas for this fall! If you must know fall is my favorite season. I love Halloween, pumpkins, Thanksgiving, fall scented candles, cozy socks, flannel, jeans, etc.


I am so ready for it to be cooler out and for the leaves to start changing. So this outfit today is king of me transitioning into my fall clothes but not quite just because from 2-7pm it is still humid out.

This week has been super tiring. I am surprised that I have been blogging at all quite honestly. On Tuesday/Thursday's I have class from 8am-3pm no breaks. and Mon/Wed/Fri I have class 9am-2pm but I get an hour break for lunch. So I have no time to sleep basically since all of my classes are hard and demand a lot of outside of class studying this year.

It also was my bestie's birthday on Tuesday! Miss Abby Ronnfeldt just turned 21!!! And we are celebrating this weekend. I am so glad that we have still been hanging out and haven't drifted one bit since being an hour away from each other.

HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND!!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- Old Navy// Jeans- Forever 21+// Shoes- Rue 21//
Necklace- Charming Charlie// Earrings- Target// Bracelet- Charming Charlie

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan