200th Blog Post!

Friday, November 20, 2015

Hey all!

THIS IS MY 200TH BLOG POST!!!! I cannot thank all of you enough for supporting me and continuing to read and like and share my posts or photos. I love the feedback and everything you say is so sweet and warms my heart. Thank you! I wouldn't have done this for this long if you didn't keep reading.


We are getting closer to the holiday's and I honestly can't wait because stuffing and mashed potatoes are my favorite. I am so excited to be around family that I haven't even seen in a year. My mom and sister also just flew in and I haven't seen them since August. I have missed them so much! We are going to go get some food and

Enjoy this weekend and this outfit!

xoxo,
Malori







Shirt- H&M// Skirt- Old Navy// Watch- Buckle//
 Shoes- Old Navy// Necklace- Walmart



1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan